Kids School Holiday Activities!
Kids school holiday activities for Easter, May half term and October half term (not summer holidays) –
Come on kids come be out in the fresh air and have a whole lot of fun!!
Kids school holiday activities are ideal fit and healthy childcare during the holidays. Let your children come and try sailing or improve their existing skills in sailing and fun in the beautiful Falmouth estuary. Smaller and inexperienced children will all go together in a bigger boat with an instructor and play games, retrieve things out of the water and sail off to distant shores. If there are experienced sailors in the group then we will maximise their helming time and use some of the smaller boats, Picos or Fevas and there will be a safety boat close by at all times.
Fun Activity days run on Tuesdays and Thursdays throughout the Easter, May and October school holidays. (Not July and August school holidays this is lessons only and weekend clubs as I’m afraid we are too busy)
We pride ourselves on the high standard of safety with our Adventure Activities License Authority (AALA) certification part of the Health and Safety Executive. This requires thorough inspections of premises, equipment and quality of teaching. For a link to the AALA site you can click here
Children from age 6 yrs – 16 yrs. Full day activities will require a packed lunch.
School Holiday Activities Dates and Times:
Tuesday 4th April
Thursday 6th April
Tuesday 11th April
Thursday 13th April
May Half Term 2017
Tuesday 30th May
Thursday 1st June
Half days 9.30am – 12.30pm or 1.30pm – 4.30pm (morning earlier drop offs available on request)
Full days 9.30am – 4.30pm (bring a packed lunch)
£16 per person for half day
£30 per person for full day
Kids School Holiday Activities Additional information:
- All wetsuits and safety equipment is provided (includes buoyancy aid and helmet)
- Please ensure your child wears footwear that can get wet (wetshoes, beachshoes or trainers are ideal)
- Each child will need to bring a towel and swimming costume for underneath their wetsuit. It is too cold for shortie wetsuits
- A warm hat in the cooler months (that fit under a helmet) and sunscreen for those lovely sunny days!
- Your child would benefit from eating a large snack before the club
- To look at our fleet of boats click here
All sessions run with fully RYA qualified and CRB/DBS checked instructors.
If you have any questions, please contact us or call Tracey on 01326 377633 / 07971 520257