Covid19 updated information
Covid 19 Updated Information as at 21st May 2020 for Mylor Sailing School
After the government’s announcements on 13th May, relating to the business sector of Sport and Recreation, some businesses are allowed to open if they can meet all of the guidelines and restrictions. Sadly for sailing and powerboat tuition we are unable to meet these as yet.
We will have to wait until the social distancing measures are relaxed before we can operate safely. We have made the decision not to open yet for the safety of our staff and you.
Unfortunately this is an unpredictable timeline so we are unable to give a date on when training can recommence.
We can take bookings for August onwards but with no deposit payment and this may also change depending on the current information that is available from the government.
When we do open, please be rest assured that we will be doing so responsibly and safely and adaptions to conform with the guidelines will be in place.
All existing bookings will be rescheduled once we have a clear view of how we can operate.
Please get in touch if you have any questions or queries.
Tracey and Team